AVENTOS HSFor up & over lift systems
AVENTOS HS up & over systems – For award-winning ease of use
AVENTOS HS is the ideal fitting for large fronts. For wall cabinets that offer a multitude of design possibilities and enhanced user convenience. Like all other AVENTOS systems, the up & over system is easy to assemble and has an award-winning design.
AVENTOS HS offers a compact programme for large and heavy fronts.
- Cabinet heights from 350 to 800 mm
- Cabinet widths up to 1800 mm
- 9 different lift mechanisms and one lever arm
- Can be used with cornice and crown mouldings
- Lift mechanisms and front fixing brackets can be used symmetrically
- For wooden and aluminium frame fronts
- Tool-free cross stabiliser for even greater ease of assembly
AVENTOS HS applications
Assembly and adjustment
AVENTOS HS components are easy to assemble and quick to adjust. Once the lift mechanism has been precisely adjusted to the weight and size of the front, AVENTOS HS will open, close and hold with reliable ease. Protruding parts can be removed to facilitate transportation.
Advantages at a glance:
- Easy access to cabinet interior
- Soft-close BLUMOTION
- Easy and safe assembly; simple fine tuning